Check our list below for vacancies.
Part Time Supervisor position in card and gift shop. 14 hours per week. Previous retail experience preferred. Must be flexible for working hours.
To apply, please hand an up to date CV in store.
Do you want to become part of our expanding team at Yankee Scotland?
Do you want to work with a world class team, selling the world’s favorite candles?
Do you have a passion for our products, and know the difference between Clean Cotton and Midsummers Night?
Are you flexible in terms of working hours and working days?
Job Role Description:
Assist customers in their purchases, adding value to sales by helping customers chose the correct products to complement their purchases, qualifying customers for special events, promoting special offers, creating exciting and eye catching gift sets, maintaining in-store merchandising, dealing with incoming deliveries, cleaning products in store, dealing with customer queries, processing transactions on the till system, dealing with refunds and faulty products and adhering to company policies and procedures on a daily basis.
Retail experience is preferred Part time hours available, with flexibility up to full time hours when required.
Weekend work is expected of all our staff members.
Flexibility of working hours is essential, including working more hours when requested, especially during our busy Xmas period Bank holiday working is a requirement.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to the shop.
Temporary part time vacancy over the festive season in popular jewellery store.
12 – 16 hour contracts available, must be flexible. Competitive hourly rate + benefits package. Previous retail experience is desirable
Please apply online at: www.hsamuel.co.uk/careers
As Counter Manager you carry the final responsibility for financial and operational management of the assigned store:
• Generating the budgeted turnover, margin, costs and gross profit; maintaining the agreed service level in the store.
• Managing the staff members on the shop floor and acting as “hostess” in the store. • Advising customers about the products and our philosophy, answering product related questions.
• Basic administrative and quality processes conforming to the basic principles of the RITUALS... Academy.
• Selling our products and ensuring optimum store image in addition to planning & realization, stock control, cash, merchandising & promotions, training and staff.
• You are the example for the team and report to the responsible Retail Operations Manager.
Requirements for the position:
You have at least an intermediate vocational education (NVQ) - commercial, preference for beautician/cosmetics.
• Shop experience is an advantage.
• Good oral and written communication and sales skills. You strive to be the ‘best in class’ within your profession.
• Customer focused and eager to learn, with a pro-active can-do mentality.
• Team player, spontaneous, friendly and prepared to work during the weekend.
What do we have to offer?:
We offer a full time position in a team with enthusiastic colleagues for competitive salary and bonus component, comprehensive training on the RITUALS... Academy to further develop your knowledge about our brand, cosmetics and sale skills.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. A solid reasoning for your desire to begin a career at RITUALS... would also be a reason for us to invite you for an interview. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, please send us your application. Please note that only successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
A successful Accessories brand within John Lewis is looking for a part time sales representative to oversee three of their brands.
You will be responsible for visual merchandising of the brands, communicating feedback on styles to head office and great customer service.
The ideal candidate will have previous retail customer experience and will be a confident individual with a flair for fashion.
Working Saturday 4 hours and Sunday 4 hours
Please state which location you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to – Tasha.firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 17th November 2014.
Assistant Manager position in an outdoor clothing and equipment store.
Previous experience in a fast moving, target driven retail environment is essential.
To apply, please hand a CV in store or email EDI@shops.mountainwarehouse.com