Check our list below for vacancies.
Quiz are looking to recruit for a maternity cover role:
Full time - Assistant Manager, 40 hrs a week
Apply in store with CV.
St James Shopping are looking for a Dayshift Cleaner to join their Housekeeping team.
Purpose of role:
You will be required to work as part of a flexible housekeeping team, maintaining a high level of cleaning standards throughout the Centre and associated service areas.
Duties will include:
• Obtaining a high standard of cleanliness within the Shopping Centre in all public areas including public toilet and baby facilities.
• Processing recycling in the Centre’s on-site facility.
• Liaising with members of public
To be considered applicants must have:
• Excellent Customer Service
• Experience within the cleaning industry
• Good practical knowledge of COSHH
• An excellent understanding of health & safety
• Fully flexible :- covering holiday periods and festival periods
Hours of work:- minimum 20 hrs per week
You must be fully flexible:- Monday – Sunday
Rate of pay:- £6.39 per hour
The successful applicant will be on a three month probationary period with a view to a permanent position within our on-site team.
Letter of interest must be sent with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Closing date 2nd March 2014
Previous applicants need not apply.
St James Shopping are looking for a Security Officer to join their team.
- Must be fully flexible
- Will be required to work dayshift, nightshift and weekends
- Hours vary weekly – Average 30-40hrs per week
- £7.15 per hour
To apply, please hand in an up to date CV at our Customer Services.
2 x sales assistant roles in fashion shoe store:
Full time position - 35 hours per week approx. Part time position – 20 hours per week approx.
Must be fully flexible.
Please hand CV in store.
A successful Accessories brand is looking for a part time sales representative to oversee three of their brands. You will be responsible for visual merchandising of the brands, communicating feedback on styles to head office and great customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous retail customer experience and will be a confident individual with a flair for fashion.
Hours required are 8 hours. 4 hours on a saturday and 4 hours on a Sunday.
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to - Tasha.firstname.lastname@example.org