Check our list below for vacancies.
Barrhead Travel are looking for a Full Time Travel Consultant (37 ½ hours a week) to join their team. Part-Time also available.
Rate of Pay depends on experience.
Must have previous travel industry experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The Perfume Shop are looking for a sales assistant on a 8 hour contract to join their team.
Please visit in store to apply. Closing date is 22nd August.
Mountain Warehouse are looking to fill a supervisor position.
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Previous supervisory experience advantageous
- Full training will be provided
To apply hand your up to date CV direct to the store
Working within St James Shopping
Minimum 20hr/week contract
Purpose of role:
You will be required to work as part of a flexible housekeeping team, maintaining a high level of cleaning standards throughout the mall. Duties will include:
• Obtaining a high standard of cleanliness within all public areas including the mall
• Covering shifts for holidays/sickness or training days
• Processing recycling in the Centre’s on-site facility
• Liaising with members of public, contractors and tenants
To be considered applicants must have:
• Excellent Customer Service
• Good practical knowledge of COSHH
• An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
• Fully flexible for covering holiday and festival periods
• The ability to work safely on their own and as a team member
• Good communication skills to be able to report incidents clearly and concisely
Hours of work: Dayshift varied hours between 6am and 8pm, may also be required to work backshift or nightshift occasionally
Rate of pay: £6.74 per hour
Fixed term contract until 31st January 2016
Closing date 13th October 15
Previous applicants need not apply
To apply, provide covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Warren James are looking for temporary Christmas staff. Applicants must be flexible as can work any hours from 9am- 8pm per week.
For more information and to apply, please hand a CV in to store.
To come on board as a Superdrug Sales Adviser, you would ideally have the following:
-Confident and clear communication skills
-Passionate about retail and customer service
-Desire to learn and improve knowledge/skills
-Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
No closing date
Rate of pay TBC
Yankee Scotland are looking for a Part Time Sales Assistant to join their team.
You must be fully flexible and staff will be taken on a temporary basis with the potential to become permanent.
To apply, please hand a CV into store with your availability attached.