Check our list below for vacancies.
Part Time Supervisor position in card and gift shop. 14 hours per week. Previous retail experience preferred. Must be flexible for working hours.
To apply, please hand an up to date CV in store.
French Connection concession within John Lewis are looking for a brand consultant .
Up to 24hours per week
- Previous Retail experience essential
- To be Flexible and work weekends and week days
- Staff training, incentives and uniform provided
- Enthusiastic, passionate, adaptable, good communicator and reliable
- Salary is based on level of experience
- Reporting to Head of Ladies wear based in Camden
- To be employed and managed by French Connection
Career level required
A level / higher or equivalent
Please contact: email@example.com
Claire's are looking for a manager position to join their fashion jewellery store. Hours are 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7.
Previous experience is an advantage. Must be fully flexible.
Please apply online via the Claire's website
Do you want to become part of our expanding team at Yankee Scotland?
Do you want to work with a world class team, selling the world’s favorite candles?
Do you have a passion for our products, and know the difference between Clean Cotton and Midsummers Night?
Are you flexible in terms of working hours and working days?
Job Role Description:
Assist customers in their purchases, adding value to sales by helping customers chose the correct products to complement their purchases, qualifying customers for special events, promoting special offers, creating exciting and eye catching gift sets, maintaining in-store merchandising, dealing with incoming deliveries, cleaning products in store, dealing with customer queries, processing transactions on the till system, dealing with refunds and faulty products and adhering to company policies and procedures on a daily basis.
Retail experience is preferred Part time hours available, with flexibility up to full time hours when required.
Weekend work is expected of all our staff members.
Flexibility of working hours is essential, including working more hours when requested, especially during our busy Xmas period Bank holiday working is a requirement.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to the shop.
Temporary part time vacancy over the festive season in popular jewellery store.
12 – 16 hour contracts available, must be flexible. Competitive hourly rate + benefits package. Previous retail experience is desirable
Please apply online at: www.hsamuel.co.uk/careers
As Counter Manager you carry the final responsibility for financial and operational management of the assigned store:
• Generating the budgeted turnover, margin, costs and gross profit; maintaining the agreed service level in the store.
• Managing the staff members on the shop floor and acting as “hostess” in the store. • Advising customers about the products and our philosophy, answering product related questions.
• Basic administrative and quality processes conforming to the basic principles of the RITUALS... Academy.
• Selling our products and ensuring optimum store image in addition to planning & realization, stock control, cash, merchandising & promotions, training and staff.
• You are the example for the team and report to the responsible Retail Operations Manager.
Requirements for the position:
You have at least an intermediate vocational education (NVQ) - commercial, preference for beautician/cosmetics.
• Shop experience is an advantage.
• Good oral and written communication and sales skills. You strive to be the ‘best in class’ within your profession.
• Customer focused and eager to learn, with a pro-active can-do mentality.
• Team player, spontaneous, friendly and prepared to work during the weekend.
What do we have to offer?:
We offer a full time position in a team with enthusiastic colleagues for competitive salary and bonus component, comprehensive training on the RITUALS... Academy to further develop your knowledge about our brand, cosmetics and sale skills.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. A solid reasoning for your desire to begin a career at RITUALS... would also be a reason for us to invite you for an interview. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, please send us your application. Please note that only successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
St James Shopping are currently looking for an honest and reliable security officer to join our team.
Experience is not essential as full training and company induction will be given. Ideal candidates should be of smart appearance, committed, trustworthy, flexible, and most importantly have excellent communication skills.
All applicants must be in possession of a valid SIA licence. A CCTV licence would also be an advantage but not essential to apply.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with tenants, customers and Centre Management
- Patrolling the internal and external areas of the development
- Providing a visible security presence within the shopping centre
- Dealing with customer queries
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- You MUST be flexible as some hours may be at short notice
Hours of work: Dayshift and nightshift duties (Monday- Sunday). Hours will be allocated on a week to week basis
Rate of pay: £7.15 per hour
Previous applicants need not apply