Check our list below for vacancies.
St James Shopping are looking for a Dayshift Cleaner to join their Housekeeping team. For a 6 month maternity cover role.
Purpose of role:
You will be required to work as part of a flexible housekeeping team, maintaining a high level of cleaning standards throughout the Centre and associated service areas.
Duties will include:
• Obtaining a high standard of cleanliness within the Shopping Centre in all public areas including public toilet and baby facilities.
• Processing recycling in the Centre’s on-site facility.
• Liaising with members of public
To be considered applicants must have:
• Excellent Customer Service
• Experience within the cleaning industry
• Good practical knowledge of COSHH
• An excellent understanding of health & safety
• Fully flexible :- covering holiday periods and festival periods
Hours of work:- minimum 20 hrs per week
You must be fully flexible:- Monday – Sunday
Rate of pay:- £6.56 per hour
The successful applicant will be on a three month probationary period with a view to a permanent position within our on-site team.
Letter of interest must be sent with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 9th August 2014
Previous applicants need not apply.
Accessorize are looking for an Assistant Manager (maternity cover) position:
40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Must have previous managerial experience.
For this post, please apply via the Monsoon/Accessorize website.
Part Time Supervisor position in card and gift shop. 14 hours per week. Previous retail experience preferred. Must be flexible for working hours.
To apply, please hand an up to date CV in store.