Check our list below for vacancies.
Working within St James Shopping
Minimum 20hr/week contract
Purpose of role:You will be required to work as part of a flexible housekeeping team, maintaining a high level of cleaning standards throughout the mall. Duties will include:
- Obtaining a high standard of cleanliness within all public areas including the mall
- Covering shifts for holidays/sickness or training days
- Processing recycling in the Centre’s on-site facility
- Liaising with members of public, contractors and tenants To be considered applicants must have:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Good practical knowledge of COSHH
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Fully flexible for covering holiday and festival periods
- The ability to work safely on their own and as a team member
- Good communication skills to be able to report incidents clearly and concisely
Hours of work: Dayshift varied hours between 6am and 8pm, may also be required to work backshift or nightshift occasionally
Rate of pay: £6.74 per hour
Fixed term contract until 31st January 2016 Closing date 2nd September 15
The successful applicant will be on a three month probationary period
Previous applicants need not apply To apply, provide covering letter and CV in person or to email@example.com
Accessorize are looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager to join their team. This is a temporary position until January 2016.
To apply, please hand a CV in store or hand a CV into Monsoon Princes Street.
Accessorize are looking for a Part Time Sales Assistant to join their team.
Contract working days will be Thursday evening 5.15pm- 8.15pm and Saturday 3.15pm- 6.15pm. This is a temporary contract until January 2016.
To apply, please hand a CV in store.
Job: Relief Security Officer
Hours: Various shifts including dayshift & nightshift
Rate of Pay - £7.35 per hour.
Duties will include providing excellent customer service, patrolling the site internally and externally, completing daily paperwork, incident reporting.
You MUST have a valid SIA licence to apply for this post.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please hand in a CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed Term Contract to 31st January 2016.
Closing date for applicants is Friday 28th August 2015.
Barrhead Travel are looking for a Full Time Travel Consultant (37 ½ hours a week) to join their team. Part-Time also available.
Rate of Pay depends on experience.
Must have previous travel industry experience.
Email email@example.com to apply.
The Perfume Shop are looking for a sales assistant on a 8 hour contract to join their team.
Please visit in store to apply. Closing date is 22nd August.
Calendar club within the St James Centre are looking to recruit seasonal staff to be part of their team from September until January.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable team members. It will be as a Sales Assistant who will display excellent customer service attributes and assist customers in their shopping experience.
They will also deal with cash handling at the till point, stock replenishment and opening and closing of the store. Ranging from 16-30 hours per week with flexibility required.
Please contact Chris Queen on 07742840604
Mountain Warehouse are looking to fill a supervisor position.
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Previous supervisory experience advantageous
- Full training will be provided
To apply hand your up to date CV direct to the store
Poundland are looking to employ 5 part time Sales Assistants.
- Applicants must be available to work until 9pm for 5 days out of 7 per week.
- Fluent in English is essential
To apply please hand in your CV to a member of the Poundland management team instore.