Check our list below for vacancies.
Do you want to become part of our expanding team at Yankee Scotland?
Do you want to work with a world class team, selling the world’s favorite candles?
Do you have a passion for our products, and know the difference between Clean Cotton and Midsummers Night?
Are you flexible in terms of working hours and working days?
Job Role Description:
Assist customers in their purchases, adding value to sales by helping customers chose the correct products to complement their purchases, qualifying customers for special events, promoting special offers, creating exciting and eye catching gift sets, maintaining in-store merchandising, dealing with incoming deliveries, cleaning products in store, dealing with customer queries, processing transactions on the till system, dealing with refunds and faulty products and adhering to company policies and procedures on a daily basis.
Retail experience is preferred Part time hours available, with flexibility up to full time hours when required.
Weekend work is expected of all our staff members.
Flexibility of working hours is essential, including working more hours when requested, especially during our busy Xmas period Bank holiday working is a requirement.
Please send CV to email@example.com or hand in to the shop.
You will be required to work as part of a flexible dayshift housekeeping team, maintaining a high level of cleaning standards throughout the mall.
Duties will include:
• Obtaining a high standard of cleanliness within all public areas including the mall
• Covering shifts for holidays/sickness or training days
• Processing recycling in the Centre’s on-site facility
• Liaising with members of public, contractors and tenants
To be considered applicants must have:
• Excellent Customer Service
• Good practical knowledge of COSHH
• An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
• Fully flexible for covering holiday and festival periods
• The ability to work safely on their own and as a team member
• Good communication skills to be able to report incidents clearly and concisely
Hours of work: Dayshift varied hours between 6am and 8pm, may also be required to work backshift or nightshift occasionally
Rate of pay: £6.74 per hour
Fixed term contract until 31st January 2016.
The successful applicant will be on a three month probationary period
Previous applicants need not apply
To apply, provide covering letter and CV in person or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 5th June 2015.
To come on board as a Superdrug Sales Adviser, you wold ideally have the following:
• Confident and clear communication skills
• Passionate about retail and customer service
• Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
• Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you please apply today! To apply, please hand a CV in store